Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life's a Journey!!

I figure I take some time out to get back on this blogger site and give it an update. I figure I write about life's little journey's. My main reason for writing about this is because I read this quote that I have come to really enjoy and I wanted to share with you all!:
"It is the JOURNEY that one remembers most rather than the END."

Personally with me there has been so many things in life that has been changing. Many expectations that I have for myself and how things should be. After reading this quote it really hit home with me. With so much going on in this world, I at times neglect to remember to enjoy the time that I have with my kids while they are kids or to enjoy the time I have with my wife. All in all just the simple things in life is what I feel I need to enjoy more. I think at times I have been so worried of where I need to go, what I need to do and never really satisfied with what I got. Don't get me wrong I still have goals and expectations to meet, but at the same time I think I was so into what I thought was benefiting my family, but it really wasn't. So as I come to the end of finding another answer to one of my life's little lesson I hope you all enjoyed this quote as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys have a blog now, so hurry up and put up some pics of the kids! ;) Hope to see you all soon! Ane and Ken

    ReplyDelete