Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HELP

Hello Everyone! I figure I give this a try since there is nothing really to do here at the store. Anyways I will write more later. Just setting this thing up to get it moving and maybe catch the "blog bug" that seems to be hitting everyone that I know. Anyways I will finish fixing this blog later.
Oh yeah! If you "veteran bloggers" have any tips i.e. short cuts, how to make my page look "snazzy", or just anything that you wish you knew when you first started or just your wonderful blogger ideas.

Thank you all for stopping by and posting a "help me" comment.

Thanks and Take Care,

Ron

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Update your page brother. It's a little last month. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuzin! Love the page, and love that I found you!

    ReplyDelete